The IMCP Member Support Section provides an opportunity for members to inspire each other and a space for authentic face-to-face discussions among practitioners.
- Peer-to-Peer Consultations: are an opportunity for IMCP members to problem-solve challenges with their peers. Any member can submit a topic they would like to discuss with their peers.
- Mediators’ Lunch: brings conflict resolution practitioners together to network around good food and friendly conversation. If your organization would like to host a lunch, contact us.
- Regional Mediation Communities: in partnership with PeaceDirect Insight on Conflict network of local correspondents, the IMCP creates local mediation networks connecting mediators to each other and with others around the globe.
- Communities in Transition, Picking up the Pieces post US-Elections (December 2016)
- Mediators' luncheon hosted by Kommon Denominator, Arab Women - Peace Engines at Work (February 2016)
- Empathy Brain, Brain Whispering: the neurosciences of mediation (January 2016)
- Mediators' luncheon hosted by Communities in Transition (September 2015)
- Nathalie Al-Zyoud, Is Mediation a Profession or a Skill? (July 2015)
- Julie Walton, Building a Community Mediation Program (January 2015)