The IMCP seeks to contribute evidence-based research to broaden the public’s awareness about the field of mediation. For additional information about this working group contact us.
- IMPACT Working Group: focuses on measuring the impact that Peacebuilding mediation, at the Track-I and the grassroots level, have on sustainable peace, examining the processes used by various mediating entities to provide guidance to practitioners and the donor community.
IMPACT WG co-leads:
Working Group Topics:
By compiling case studies, expert testimonies and research, the working group will examine the impact of the following topics on a peace process:
- MAY 2016 - The Person of the Mediator
- SEPT 2016 - Vertical Coordination between Mediation Support Units and Grassroots Mediators during a Peace Process
- JAN 2017 - The Cost and Effectiveness of Peacebuilding Mediation
- Pre-dialogue preparation
- Mediation techniques
- Post-agreement implementation
- Measuring agreement implementation
- Legal context
- Theory of change and indicators of success
- The conflict cycle